Honey-Lemon Throat Lozenges Drug Facts
Front of Bag
- Cough Drops
- Menthol, Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- Temporarily Relieves Cough
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Compare to the active ingredient of Halls®
- Number of Drops
Back of Bag
Active ingredient (in each drop)………………………………Menthol 7.5 mg Purposes………………………………Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
Other Information: 10 calories per drop
Tamper Evident: Do not use if bag/pouch is torn or open.
Inactive ingredients: Beta carotene, corn starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, honey, medium chain triglycerides, natural and artificial flavors, soybean oil, sucrose, and water
Questions? Or for an adverse event call (1-800-245-2898) (Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm) EST
Gluten Free Kosher Made in U.S.A. with US and imported ingredients
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark HALLS®.